MAKES: 8 ROLLS
- Avocado (optional)
- 1 mango, peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
- Veggies sliced thin- I used carrots and red cabbage (bell peppers, cucumber, squash, onion, lettuce, ect)
- 16 cooked large shrimps, peeled with tails removed
- 8 Rice paper wrappers
FOR THE SAUCE:
- 4 tbsp Braggs Aminos
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Have a deep pan or large bowl, bigger than the size of a rice paper wrap, filled with about 2 inches warm water.
- Put a dish towel down next to the bowl of water.
- Place your hands on opposite sides of rice paper and dunk in water, sliding it from side to side until it becomes smooth and soft, almost see through. Takes about 10-20 seconds.
- Put the rice paper on the towel and place 2 shrimp pieces in the middle and add the rest of your ingredients.
- Fold the bottom ends, then the side with the ingredients, gently so the wrapper doesn’t break. Roll tightly up to the other end. Repeat with remaining ingredients and rice paper wrappers.
- Serve with dipping sauce.